PILOT TRAINING (COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENCE)
Duration : 1 Year (Approx.)
10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics. (If you don’t have Physics & Maths in 10+2 you have an option of doing these two subjects from National Institute of Open Schooling’s On-Demand Examinations and can still start your Pilot training course. Visit www.nios.ac.in for details)
At least 16 years of age to start pilot training. Vision in one eye must be perfect. (6/6 eyesight) In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6. You must be free of any disease that can hamper normal function.
If you belong to the sky, come to IGIA, the aviation specialist for more than 12 years for the Pilot courses that provides the wind to your wings and aspirations. The sky has just got wider with the opening up of national and international sky routes.
The demand for the pilot license holders is again growing stronger and the aspirants can now actually see their dreams flying to reality. IGIA, with its specialisation in aviation and extensive experience in national and international pilot training is among a selected few in India and is proving to be a perfect launch pad for pilots with its International associations for the best possible Pilot training.
The job of a pilot is a highly specialised one. It requires knowledge of air navigation, interpretation of meteorological reports, operating sophisticated electronic and mechanical controls, leading the aircraft under adverse circumstances, and being a leader to the flight crew and passengers under climatic and other emergency situations.
You will be responsible for the passengers, the crew and the aircraft. Hence you must have discipline, patience, responsibility, punctuality, commitment and self-confidence.
At IGIA the aspiring pilots can expect to receive the best guidance for the pilot's License Conversion Examination conducted by DGCA, Govt. of India, at the lowest possible cost with the advantage of being taught by the professionals holding the licenses from DGCA who readily share their experiences with the students that enriches them and come handy in their overall performance.
Students who want to fly for recreation/hobby can do PPL (Private Pilot License) for which they need to be 10th Pass with at least 50 % marks.
GROUND TRAINING SYLLABUS
- Aircraft Act, 1934 – Chapter I, Section Short title and extent, definitions, power to detain aircraft, penalty for act in contravention of rules made under the act, penalty for flying so as to cause danger;
- Aircraft Rules, 1937;
- rules of the air;
- appropriate air traffic services practices and procedures.
Aircraft General Knowledge
- Principles of operation and functioning of aeroplane power plants, systems and instruments;
- Operating limitations of appropriate aeroplanes and power plants; relevant operational information from the flight manual or other appropriate document;
- Use and serviceability checks of equipment and systems of appropriate aeroplanes;
- Maintenance procedures for airframes, systems and power plants of appropriate aeroplanes
Flight Performance and Planning
- Effects of loading and mass distribution on aeroplane handling, flight characteristics and performance; mass and balance calculations;
- Use and practical application of take-off, landing and other performance data;
- Pre-flight and en-route flight planning appropriate to operations under VFR; preparation and filing of air traffic services flight plans; appropriate air traffic service procedures, position reporting procedures; altimeter setting procedures; operations in areas of high density traffic;
Human Performance and Limitations
Human performance and limitations relevant to the commercial pilot- aeroplanes;
- Interpretation and application of aeronautical meteorological reports, charts and forecasts, use of, and procedures for obtaining, meteorological information, pre-flight and in-flight; altimetry;
- Aeronautical meteorology; climatology of relevant areas in respect of the elements having an effect upon aviation; the movement of pressure systems, the structure of fronts and the origin and characteristics of significant weather phenomenon which affect take-off, en-route and landing conditions; hazardous weather avoidance;
- Air navigation, including the use of aeronautical charts, instruments and navigation aids; an understanding of the principles and characteristics of appropriate navigation systems; operation of airborne equipment; practical aspects of air navigation and dead reckoning techniques;
- Practical air navigation using radio navigation aids;
- Use, accuracy and reliability of navigation systems used in departure enroute, approach and landing phases of flight; identification of radio navigation aids;
- Use of aeronautical documentation such as AIP, NOTAM, aeronautical codes, abbreviations and instrument procedure charts for departure, en-route, descent and approach;
- Appropriate precautionary and emergency procedures; safety practices associated with flight under IFR;
- Action to be taken to avoid hazardous weather, wake turbulence and other operating hazards;
Principles of Flight
Principles of flight relating to aeroplanes.
Radio Telephony Radiotelephony procedures and phraseology as applied to VFR and IFR operations; action to be taken in case of communication failure;
The Candidate has to complete 200 Hours (Two hundred hours) of flight time for obtaining the Commercial Pilot’s License. This flight time includes:
(i) One hundred hours of flight time as Pilot-in-Command.
(ii) Twenty hours of cross-country flight time as Pilot-in-Command.
(iii) Ten hours of instrument time.
(iv) Five hours of flight time by night.
We have associated with one of the best flying facilities in India where you can complete your Pilot Training in a most professional way within due time. To request information please an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have also forged international associations with some of the best and highly reputed flying clubs across the world to arrange the Pilot Training abroad in the shortest possible time and at a reasonable cost. Our associations have been formed after a due diligence with the sole aim to help you chart out a plan specific to your situation and requirements.
US AVIATION ACADEMY, TEXAS, USA
Safety, quality, and flexibility! These are the qualities that set US Aviation Academy apart from the average flight school. They are a FAA, USA Govt. approved CFR Part 141 flight school. This means their aircraft and training material all must be approved by the FAA. They are required to have a Chief Flight Instructor with extensive flight training experience on staff to oversee all of the instructors and flight training. Their aircraft are maintained by their internal staff of trained FAA certified mechanics. Each aircraft is meticulously maintained to the highest standards. All of these factors mean you can count on them to provide top quality training in safe and reliable aircraft.
US Aviation Academy is located at the Denton Municipal Airport (KDTO) in Denton, Texas with its second campus at North Texas Regional Airport (KGYI) located in the Sherman/ Dennison area of North Texas in Grayson County. This airport offers the safety and training benefits of being a tower controlled airport, but without the hassles and delays of a congested airport. This means no wasted time and money waiting for taxi and departure clearances.
For more information visit www.usaviationacademy.com
To request information email – email@example.com
SABENAVITA, LITHUANIA (EUROPE)
In its pursuit of offering the best at most reasonable price, IGIA has associated with Sabenavita Training Centre in Lithuania, Europe for Ab-initio Pilot Training (Commercial Pilot Training) as well as Type Rating for a range of Aircrafts from Airbus’ to Boeings and to ATRs to Embraers. Sabenavita has been identified and is recommended as one of the most efficient and economic Type Rating training centre by Spicejet Airlines for its pilots. (Ask for the recommendation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org)
It offers a wider choice for our students looking to initiate their Pilot Training in a short duration. The CPL you earn will be an EASA licence that is highly regarded in the Aviation world and gives you a much coveted position in the industry. Get Started.
TRTO Sabenavita was established in 2004. It is based at Vilnius International Airport - both strategically convenient location for training institution of this class and a great opportunity for trainees to experience the genuine working environment.
Sabenavita guarantees you the best practical knowledge and skills in accordance with EASA requirements which are acquired within and after successful training completion.
Safety is the top priority of Sabenavita Training Centre
For more information you can visit www.sabenavita.com
To request information email – email@example.com
BASAIR AVIATION COLLEGE, AUSTRALIA
Basair is the largest Flying college in Australia.
Flying training is a specialised field that requires professionalism, a real emphasis on safety, and of course - a sense of humour. You need to feel comfortable at your school, and with your instructor. You need a school that has a solid reputation for quality and one that provides you with value for money.
Basair has a wide range of quality training courses, a diverse fleet of aircraft maintained to the highest standards, a building with the best in facilities and most importantly - a professional team of instructors. And flying is always great fun at Basair!
Basair offers accredited courses for Certificates in Aviation for Private and Commercial Pilot licence level, plus Certificate, Diploma and professional Pilot Series courses for career pilots. These courses are accredited by the Vocational Education and Training Accreditation Board (VETAB) of NSW, Australia.
Basair’s instructors are all trained professionals, and are continually being evaluated and retrained to maintain the highest standards. Additionally, the Chief Flying Instructor oversees all training, and will happily discuss your training with you at any time.
Basair’s fleet of over 70 aircraft is diverse. Some of their advanced touring aircraft are even equipped with the latest satellite navigation system. From the basic trainers, to the advanced multi engine turbo-charged aircraft, there is certainly an aircraft to meet your needs.
Basairhas got three campuses and the main campus is ideally located in Sydney near the centre of Bankstown Airport. The other campuses are in Cessnockand Archerfield.
Overseas student accreditation - CRICOS
Basair is listed on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Their CRICOS number is 01552D.
For more information you can visit www.basair.com.au
To request information email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Banks in the country offer attractive loans for students. For the benefit of prospective students at IGIA, we have tied up with premier nationalized banks Corporation Bank, HDFC and few other Banks. All these give the following advantages to students applying to IGIA:
Cover almost all courses of IGIA
Include tuition fees, books cost, hostel fees
Speedy disposal of loan applications.